Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An ode to breakfasts

Again... I know.. but I'm so sleepy now (11pm) and so hungry (4 baozi a few hours ago). And I'm looking forward to the breakfast tomorrow :) This is a poem that I'm writing to the breakfasts:

I love baozi, chinese egg stuff and rice

That's why breakfast's always very nice.

Green tea, jasmine tea and tea with ice.

That's also very very nice!

Baozi: http://www.likealocal.cn/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/baozi.jpg

It was really really hot today, and I just have loads of winter stuff, and outside is not to pleasant. I think that's one of the few days when you could see the sun (coz usually there is no sun because of the pollution...)

I was just thinking that my Chinese surname is Yang(SUN), and Chinese people think that my name Yang Le()(smile) Wei(rose) is very nice. Which is actually very nice to hear. And now also I learned how to pronounce my name properly, so I don't have to say 'TaiYang de Yang (The sun from the word for sun) KuaiLe de le (the le from word for smile...) But there are so many wei's tho... hehe.

So day report (ha-ha) style today (just the important things [and u can see what my priorities are])

7.15am Wake-up (tomorrow I'm not dressing up and all that make-up stuff (I'm beautiful anyway.. haha) so I can wake up later)

7.46 Breakfast

12am Lectures finish

15-16 Sleeeeep :P

Then I was with Morgan (studying) then we went to my favorite BAOZI place with Morgan, George and John. Well John and Morgan went to FuckDonalds... And then George regretted he didn't order Baozi.. I could his desire for them...

And all the rest of the evening I was attempting to study with Bunny, Morgan and David in my nice, nice room.

AND THEN Charlie showed how much he loves me and now I'm spending all the evening with him. Because the internet is ON!!!!!! I've gotta go back to studyin and leave Charlie alone... Oh!! no... yes... no........................ ahh....... (Charlie is my laptop btw)

No comments: