Sunday, September 30, 2007

Buying things - today oh :)

China, sometimes it makes me really sad and apathetic, and a second later something totally unexpected makes my day. Since we had to go to lectures this weekend... or for that reason... many good things actually happened. Maybe not THAT good, but not bad... Well, so we had this fun lesson where I got to play a minister of the environment, defending myself, when the 'reporters' brought up the fact that I have 3 cars, and every holiday I do fireworks with my family... It was fun... saying in Chinese: ''yes I have 3 cars, but no driving license, so I don't ever drive them'' and the second thing no one asked about coz I was explaining that I give such a good example to people by going on the buss... Never mind... that's just a personal note... something I will laugh about when I'm 80 years old (If I live till then...)

And also I discovered something that all girl have known for centuries, but I was just backward... But to be honest... shopping... can...make..you...veryveryveryveryveryvery HAPPY :)))

No comments: