Friday, September 14, 2007

Funny day in class


Something we have been waiting for finally happened. It's actually hard to believe how lucky we are... we survived the first week of classes and now it's weekend.

We have two teachers (have I already mentioned it?) A young lady, who is really nice, and helpful. She gives us loads of new vocab all the time. She's always saying ''Do you already know this character?'' Our other teacher is a really happy lady. She smiles a lot, and she's very very helpful.

And today's lesson was by far the best one. Not because it was the last one before the weekend but because we had presentations in front of everyone, and after mine I couldn't stop laughing, and then Jin was laughing at me, and I started taking pictures. . . Andy's presentation was the BEST EVER!

He went something like that:

I'm teaching English. My roommate is nice and relaxed and I like Chinese food. (He elaborated on teaching English a bit more... I think...)

'nyway... I think that Andy thinks I'm pretty bad now... I haven't been out with them yet... o_O But that's just because I'm really sleepy... ;)

No comments: