Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dumplings (mmmmm (L))

No internet is a hard, hard situation. But overall China is really cool. I love the shopping. When you go to the market you see glitter and loads of pink things, which is actually quite funny. If you don't need to buy things you can just go there to laugh at stuff. T-shirts have ridiculous texts in 'English' like: ''Pink, fashion, glamorous party''. Or I bought this t-shirt saying ''Careou hear the excite ment.''

The 'Chinglish' is a funny language. When I went to Carrefour the bin was advising ''Keep your stare clean'' (~~No dirty looks, haha~~) *instead of store*

So me and my new American friend – Morgan, found this really nice place where they serve the best dumplings (pierozki) EVER! It's nice to have some things you like after a month of guessing which noodle soup is nice, or if the noodle soup actually does have noodles o_O

Also, I had this nice time at the quarantine. It turned out that the blood test was supposed to be taken again if it was older than 6 months. . . So everyone in our class had to have their blood taken. And I didn't... Which I'm very happy about.

Also, me and Bunny chose to stay in the rooms provided by the uni without the toilets (coz we kindaf got used to the hole-in-the-ground ones... they're clean so :)) And for that we're supposed to get 100 more yuan a month and free internet access. Happy days. (this phrase actually makes me think of Clara... I miss Clara :(

Ok... so it's really late here now, and I'm really sleepy after yesterdays night :P I drunk some wine with Morgan, and went to this Mexican restaurant with her and my classmates. There I met 3 Chinese girls and a guy, who served me more beer o_O To be cool and make a joke, I was going to ask the guy if the girl was his wife (fuwu) Instead I asked: ''Is she your fumu (parents)'' :) Kind of funny asking a 30 year old guy if the 20 year old girl is his parents :P

On the other hand... we in the west are used to teenage pregnancies and stuff like that... So maybe she had him when she was -5 years old... o_O

Bad joke... :P hugs people

No comments: