Monday, April 7, 2008

Tibet and JiuHuaShan



Well, I made a mistake. People still talk about Tibet, maybe even more... what I really meant tho, is that I haven't seen many reportages from Tibet lately. Maybe it's because I am in China, and they do screw up the news... Or maybe there really are no direct coverages of what's happening there. Are people being killed? Has the resistance dropped? Anything? What's Dalai Lama saying? I've got no idea. Yet, I think that all the protests in London and Paris, are definitely NOT good signs...

And the Chinese act like real Chinese... they won't fix the problem because there is no problem...

Dah...

Well, so I went to so called JiuHuaShan (九华山)with Yan, Jin and a William. Arrived there after a long bus ride, slept at a house in the mountains. Then set out, walking 4 km up... narrow stairs, going up... Was totally amazing, sun was shining, the views were breathtaking. Then we had to walk back down... in rain... in heavy shoes... 4km down. That hurt. And then a long bus drive back.

That's it... Photos will say more than I can, and besides... I'm going to sleep now, because 'heavy showers' hit Nanjing... and that actually is sleepy weather.

1 comment:

Mark Crawford said...

Love your blog, your pictures, your taste in music!

Many people who want a "Free Tibet" don'tr realize that TIbetans a re a small minority in TIbet; that CHina has already accomplished what many Israeelis would like to do with the West Bank of Palestine but have failed to do. It is done.