Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy life

So today is much nicer than yesterday. While yesterday all our deer teachers (including the ''GUI'' Sheffield ones) basically told us that we are a bunch of lazy bastards that are all going to fail. And after the 4th person says that you start feeling that it's not only failing uni they mean, but also failing life. I'm also angry that they open the running track at 4 pm so until then relieving any tension is basically impossible unless you're called Jin and you can jump from one building to another.

So while yesterday the whole freakin world was against me, and I cried myself to sleep... today is much much better. Our reading teacher decided to give us another chance, and I feel bad saying that I didn't like her. And even thought most people in our class only like to mind their own business, one person actually did stand up for me and it made me really happy :)

Then I received some nice consolation and I am having a happy life once again :)

1 comment:

Mona said...

Hej!
Jag finns också med här....
kram
Mona