Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nanjing and the Olympics

The last couple of days have been pretty dull. Except for a walk on the purple mountain together with David, nothing interesting, stimulating and mind-absorbing has happened. I recovered from the cold I got on the Jiu Hua Shan, but the weather in Nanjing is still a good suicide incentive.

Hopefully, the life is going to become a little brighter after the exams (which we get no revision for at all). The lectures are also a wast of time according to the majority of my classmates. So once again, I'm waiting for better days, or at least warmer days.

What surprises me tho, is an article I read about China. Apparently they spent loads and loads to install anti-rain rockets, so that if rain clouds will be around for the opening ceremony, they will destroy them. It's funny tho, that around the world the people are following the Olympic torch and protesting, while China itself is proudly making sure that every single detail of the Olympics will be perfect.

If you want to read the article on weather and Olympics:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080411/sc_nm/olympics_weather_dc

No comments: