Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm now cuter than ever! (✿◕‿◕)♡(◕‿◕✿)

I had my exam today, and I have no idea what I wrote in Chinese. Bu the teacher said it's alright coz everyone said the same thing. And yesterday I went out with some friends to take photos and I bought some cute things. Just because there is no other option.

And then after a week of illness I'm gonna make a big COME BACK! (wielki powrot)

It's just that they moved my lessons to Tuesdays, so I'm not too happy about that. I need to prepare how I'm going to play with my kidz.

I should start with a warm up:

Stand up, Sit Down, Stand up, sit down, make big circles with your hands, make small circles with your hands, sit down, stand up, RUN AROUND THE CHAIR!!!!, sit down, have a rest...

Then... I will read the new words out loud:

Supermarket, Hospital, Park, Post office, School.

I'm going to get them to repeat them after me: first whisper, then scream, then whisper, then scream...

I should make some movements associated with the places... School (pretend to read a book), supermarket (put things in your basket), hospital (pretend to be a doctor, take one kid and perform an operation on it.. I bet they will never forget this word [and I'll never see the park again]) park (pick up a imaginary flower and smell it), post office (post a letter)

Ok, next, I'll get them to say it individually if they won't fall asleep by then...

Then I should play a game... Hm... I'll put them around in a circle... have a flashcard or two to circulate, when the music stops the person with the card has to tell me what it it. If they don't know they will have to... hmm... jump on one leg around the circle? Maybe?

Then.. repeat the words and another game?

Oh, I'll just come up with it tomorrow in class... o_O maybe someone will help me...


Peace people! ღ

No comments: