Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween





So I'm ill again. The trip to the hospital was a cool thing. Something I did all on my own, and I even managed to tell the doctor what's going on... Or actually point at different places and say ''hurts''.

The woman wanted to take my blood, and do an X-ray. And when I told her that I won't have my blood taken because she got all upset. I said ''You are a very good doctor, but I'm too scared to have my blood taken.'' So she got it.. OH... and then she said I've got fever, and gave me like 7 different boxes of medicine... o_O

Also, I miss home, and my friends a lot. But now that I've talked to other people today they say they feel exactly the same. Well, it is not exactly like I'm in Europe. . .

But then in the evening, despite that I should be in bed, I went to work, to look after kids having a Halloween party ^^. Gosh, that was fun! I had this red, big wig (peruka) and I pretended to be a clown. Then the kids made a mummy (mumia) of me. And all of them were so cute!!!!!! And everyone had a costume :)

No comments: