Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What costs 800 kuai really costs 350...



When we woke up the nice warm acid rain full of sulfur dioxide started puring outside the window. We had a meeting with our classmates at 10, it was 10.30, David went downstairs and saw poor Tom sitting there. He said that everyone is asleep, so we waited for a little while and went to get some breakfast... at FuCkDonalds. It was alright. Still I do not support this stupid company and I think that if I had to advise the terrorists what to blow up I'd probably point at FuCkdonalds.

But that's just my feeling and not a part of the glamorous China Experience...

On our way to the technology market kind of thing, we went to this BEAUTIFUL park. The green trees hanging just over our heads, and small cute stones with baby frogs all over. And the smell of the acid rain (just kidding). To make it short – technology (mobile phones, cameras, camera lenses, memory cards etc.) are not cheaper in China. If you don't haggle (targowac sie) YOU, my dear – will get ripped off (okradziony). I must say that I was proud of Tom, he showed no fear, and he got good prices. While David, who is very impatient gave up to quickly and made a few bad purchases. Since blogs are not allowed in China (that is, since they are too controvertial) I can publish them but can't read them (David can't read them either) I can say that he bought a mobile phone, the price was 1300, he got in for 800 and in the US you can buy it for 200... o_O Bad choices? No, that's why this all thing is really annoying...

And also it's really annoyin when the guys went to look at something the shop assistants were all over them, but when I wanted to look at something, everyone just ignored me... Women here must feel so great. . . Or maybe I just have that expression ''If you come and talk to me I'll kill you, your kids and your mother''... This will be all for now,


P.S. I was also tempted to see if the human rights sights (like the Human Rights Watch) will be allowed but guess what? They are NOT!

No comments: