Thursday, August 30, 2007

So I'm ''like a professional''



David very impatient – he wants buy camera. I say Davvvviiid: buy Olympus® camera. Olympus good. And I say: David I do research for you, check all the Olympus camera prices. :)

So we went to buy this camera – and we went in and this sales assistant approached us, and we were like cold professionals looking at prices, knowing EXACTLY how much everything would cost. Seeing our seriousness, the boss came to talk to us personally, and knowing that we know the prices, he went down from 2600 yuan to 1800!!! (Which is just 50 more that it costs in the UK). That was like the coolest thing ever. I felt so SMART :) and he gave me a really great tripod (statyw) for 100 yuan(40 zl) with David's camera (as he assumed we were a lovely couple)

Ola J. starring the role of the possessive wife. She just wouldn't agree... after all her husband has to feed the 10 children (he assumes there are just 3 to win the argument!) hahaha.... :)

That was fun acting... honestly.

And then... I sadly paid 20 yuan for 4 batteries, while in the next shopping mall they were 8 for 10 yuan.. *shame on me* (︶︹︺)

SO that's the shopping, dudes! You gonna be careful, and do some research, then they will respect u, and they won't laugh at u... I'm sure the battery man will be like ''Ha Ha Ha, I'm stealing the foreign money'', and I'll be like ''Dude, I'm spending the money I got from your taxes...'' o_O

So we went to this one station across the river, where the world's highest buildings were. Just looking at them made me scared of the heights (not just heights but THE specific ones). So I'm going to post some pictures, so you can see it all :)

Also I have to say that China is very crowded and in the underground there are warnings like:

''Keep valuables snugly (przytulone), and beware the people press close to you designedly.(zlosliwie)'' Chinglish :)

And oh, today I'm in a much better mood. I don't let the Chinese stare (gapic sie) anymore! When they just do this. (see the orange pic)

So it was quite a good day, and tomorrow I'm going to Nanjing.


No comments: